- About Us
- Branded Amenities
- Premium Amenities
- Other Amenities
- Our Clients
- Contact Us
1. Personal Data We May Collect
“Personal Data” is information that identifies you as an individual which you have provided to us, such as:
- Postal address (including billing and shipping addresses)
- Telephone number (including home and mobile phone numbers)
- Email address
- Credit and debit card number
- Identity number
- Country of residence
2. How We May Collect Personal Data
We and our service providers may collect Personal Data in a variety of ways, including:
- Through the Sites: We may collect Personal Data through this website, e.g., when you contact us through the contact us form or when you place order for hotel toiletries and/or guest amenities.
- Offline: We may collect Personal Data from you offline, such as when you contact customer service or sales staff.
The Personal Data you provide through the Sites may be combined with Personal Data and Other Information that you provide to us (via online or offline means), that is publicly available, or that we may otherwise obtain online or offline.
3. How We May Use and Process Personal Data
We may use and process your Personal Data to respond to your inquiries and fulfill your requests, such as to send you newsletters or to respond to your questions and comments and for business purposes, as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
4. How Personal Data May Be Disclosed
Your Personal Data may be disclosed:
- to our third party service providers who provide services such as payment processing, IT services, customer service, email delivery services, credit card processing, to enable them to provide services.
- to identify you to anyone to whom you send messages through the Sites.
- as we believe to be necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside your country of residence; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
5. How You Can Access, Change or Suppress Your Personal Data
“Subject to any exceptions under applicable laws, you may submit a request to us to access, correct, rectify or otherwise limit our use of your Personal Data that has been previously provided to us, or seek further information from us using the contact information listed below in the “Contacting Us” section and clearly describe your request.
We will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. Note that despite our efforts, there may be residual information that will remain within our databases and other records, which will not be removed or changed. Further, please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes and/or to complete any transactions that you began prior to requesting such change or deletion. In respect of your right to access and/or correct your Personal Data, we have the right to refuse the requests for reasons permitted under the law, such as where expense of granting access to you is disproportionate to the risks to your privacy.
6. Retention Period
7. Contacting Us
You may send mail to the following postal mail address:
Attn: Data Protection Officer, Guava Amenities
33 Ubi Avenue 3 #02-40 Vertex Singapore 408868
Tel: +65 6659 1500